Learn - Laugh - Lead
To enrich the lives of its members socially, culturally, and intellectually and to help to serve the needs of the women and children of Chatham County. Through the programs and events that WoF sponsors and supports, the organization also strives to enhance the lives of all residents of Fearrington Village and Galloway Ridge.
- Attend monthly meetings with interesting speakers (every third Wednesday, September–April, 1:30 pm at the Gathering Place)
- Go on road trips to new and educational places
- Enjoy social time at monthly meetings (every third Wednesday, September–April, 1:30 pm at the Gathering Place)
- Join a small group of other celebrants at one of our birthday luncheons
- Attend our holiday and spring luncheons (December and May)
- Gather with old and make new friends on one of our road trips
- Plan and attend events that raise funds for our grants program—and are lots of fun
- Help us award grants to nonprofits that serve women and children in need in Chatham County by participating in our Wonderful Options Fund.
- Volunteer to tutor or read to Chatham County school children